Here you should be able to find everything you need to know to accomplish the most common tasks when blogging with Hydejack. Should you think something is missing, please let me know. Should you discover a mistake in the docs (or a bug in general) feel free to open an issue on GitHub.
NOTE: While this manual tries to be beginner-friendly, as a user of Jekyll it is assumed that you are comfortable running shell commands and editing text files.
Buyers of the PRO version can jump straight to installation for pro buyers, or upgrades for pro buyers.
- Install — How to install and run Hydejack.
- Upgrade — You can skip this if you haven’t used Hydejack before.
- Config — Once Jekyll is running you can start editing your config file.
- Basics — How to add different types of content.
- Writing — Producing markdown content for Hydejack.
- Scripts — How to include 3rd party scripts on your site.
- Build — How to build the static files for deployment.
- Advanced — Guides for more advanced tasks.
- LICENSE — The license of this project.
- NOTICE — Parts of this program are provided under separate licenses.
- CHANGELOG — Version history of Hydejack.